Chambers

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Hate Book

Due to some new nemesis, I'm going to reincarnate my Hate Book,the augustest!
I used to be such a bitch, and for a while, I thought I should stop,be a little bit human but turns out having this couple of nemesis being hit by a truck or sometimes being raped by a shark in my mind just won't do.just won't,I'm afraid.


One more thing, it really does sucks being the good guy. You just sit there, sakit hati and rasa macam nak cry my heart out because of anger bila kena buli by the so called inferiors. Seriously, good people, WHY! It feels much better to stand up to them, tak payah jaga hati, jaga reputasi, afraid of what other may judge you,urgh for crying out loud, forget it.

Why the sudden, Fynn?
#1 I'm no longer below 18,so if people get kill, I have death penalty waiting.
#2 I don't seems to have friends around me anymore to listen.
#3 Because crying isn't my thing.
#4 Curiosity kills the cats.and sometimes,humankind.
#5 I just had so many assholes to hate.
#6 I have to walk this world alone.


What will be in the hate book? HAHA. that's the point of the book. So, watch out guys. Whenever you saw me scribbling something now, onward, be worry :)

I'm not insulting you. I'm just describing you

p.s. hate me much?that's your fucking problem.Look at all the fuck, I'm giving~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Salam perkenalan dr R33..
Sy follow u..
Lets sharing n caring..