Chambers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fynn+Memalukan diri = Fynn

So,here's the thing. Haritu aku attended this one freaking boring event(formal,that's why) organized by Unimap. and I happen to have a friend studying there. and silly me, I thought it's such a good idea to let him know,


and then,one subject led to another~


Alright,the next comment from me did make me sounds pretty much like those gedix girls but, swear to God, 
I AM NOT.
what people can't see is, not too long after,this Azeril pm me and give me the guy's fb profile. and he keeps on praising him,cakap lucky me sebab dia dah kerja dgn unimap,etc etc

and then I said,
"LOL,aku suka tengok je.bukan ape pun~"
and then walk away.tak add pon,even.

but too bad, next thing I know,


and if you guys tak nampak lagi, here you go.



Busted,man!
Nice.
Dua hari tak online,pagi tadi lepas sahur, tersengih sorang aku.lol

and that's that.
Aku gila pelik ramai pulak strangers dekat wallpost tu.

sila observe mahlok mahloks yang like tu.


 Haha.For the first time ever, I'm glad aku budak uitm.
or else, dah jadi bahan dah :D

Oh btw,


*sinful giggles*

I'm a fan,that's all~

p.s. jangan cari pasal post benda tak sememeh kat wall aku pasal ni.

No comments: