Chambers

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mika, please come back.


This is Mika,my favourite pet ever.
In fact, when I look into his eyes, I've never see him as a pet, I see him as a friend.My best friend. 2 nights ago, I decided to take a short nap and let him sleep in my comforter. Oh did I mention he loves being in there? Once I tuck him in there, he'll stretched his legs out and sleep. He hated his aquarium, so that's why I always take him out of it and only put him back when I'm away or when I'm about to fall asleep. That curse night, I was just petting him and let him slide back in his comforter to sleep cuz immediately after, he seemed sound asleep. That's particularly why I didn't put him in his aquarium. Over 30 minutes later, I woke up only to find that I lost him for the second time and probably I have lost him forever.

I've search the entire house, my friends even help out but nothing. No sign of him or anything,gone. He vanished just like that.As if somebody has kidnap him or something. It has been 3 dreadful days. I'm also running out of tears and what worse is I have a killer paper to sit tomorrow. Prayed to God, done solat hajat, istikharah and everything but no luck. I realized that I shouldn't be too sad about this since everything on this earth belong to Allah and I mustn't get too attached but guess I love Mika a little bit too much now. 

I'm not sure whether to lose hope or keep on hoping that he'll come back but it's been 3 days, I'm scared he won't survive. Mika, please come back T_T

2 comments:

leeloo3173 said...

:( i dunno wat else to say~
i dun even kno how to say anything 2 u dat wud make u feel alright~
n i kno how it feels like to lose ur very cherished pet because 2 of my cuty kittens also gone, so suddenly, so unbelievable and it was so heartbreaking because almost everyday i hope that someday they will turn up out of the blue and be with our family again, playfully playing chase with their siblings in our haus compound (we hev 3 kittens, 2 r still misiing)...

there were many things dat came crossing my mind such as they were killed, eaten by dogs, eaten by the bangla/indon working nearby doing construction and i even tot that my father had left them in the pasar mlm~ and one other thing that i oso consider was they were being kidnapped by someone who was attracted by their playfulness nature and took them home forever~
after stressing myself with many consideration, finally i kno it was time to give up when my mind told me,

"wherever they went, i hope they have better life than when they were here. if they were oredi dead, i kno they were up in heaven, happily playing chase with one another n if they were taken by someone, i hope that someone wud fed them enuf, care for them enuf, and be a better owner than me and my siblings"

all i can give is the best hope for them, because it would hurt me so much if i keep on thinking about bad things that could happen to them...but i never gave up on hope that someday putih and whiskes would come home, meowing with tamby and begging us for food again~

it takes time, but eventually u will be able to get over it, not completely forgetting ur beloved pet, but to only wish him for the best, and keep the best memory in your mind forever...

Fynn said...

awwwww.thankyou pingu,dont worry you have your salem now what!hihi
im so glad i found mika afterall or else,mmg nak redha dah pun..