Chambers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

So,I've been waiting for 22 years...

Going in and out of bad relationships, I started to lose faith in having any anymore.
Until a few days ago,I met a man.
A man whom I just met.
We when out twice but it feels like I've known him for years,
we connect, there's chemistry
and for the first time ever I can be myself around a prospective lover.

He plays guitar,
He plays piano,
Had me smile upon seeing his face,
He's older,wiser,matured,gentleman
and better.
much better than any other guys who I've set my heart on before.
And if I ever had a list of qualities I'm looking for in a man,he'll be rich with ticks.
He's like my doa-guy literally fall out of the sky.

But why is it,all I can think of now is 'RUN'?
I think I'm so grateful and overwhelmed by his presence in my life
that I feel like if I stick around him much longer,
my heart gonna hurt like never before,
like my world will turn upside down,
because soon when I let my guard down, he'll flee.


1 comment:

leeloo3173 said...

life is all about taking risks~