Chambers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

tag....ZHET!

thanx for tagging me,babe.it shows that u still remember me;p p/s:ika,ur tag lmbt sket,eh.sorry,cus lappy xleyh bluetooth picca...
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
already did.lol~u better ready to receive my voodoo spell!
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
equality among all... :)
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
u know whu~
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
-shopping
-till
-i
-drop!
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
nope.i dont trust bestfriend.they're our worst enemy!
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
being loved,of course...it has been a long time...
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
i'll wait forever.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
that why im not getting my hand into this love thing anymore!
9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
my ex!in a film called manEATER! ;p
10. What takes you down the fastest?
i wont tell ^^
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
im still blurr...
12. What’s your fear?
BLOOD! and boys!
13.What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Zhet?haha.worth friends with :)
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
single and reach.if i choose to marry,he'll leave me somehoe..*sigh*
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up
sleep back again *winks*
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
em,i've STOP giving out,okies.
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
the one who is willing to let me go for another..
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
NO.it isn't ALL about u!its involving my life,my heart and my FEELING!
19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
relationship.but i wanted to stay SINGLE.
20.List 5 people to tag
everyone seems busy now...so,if ur name is on my page or u happen to read this,its up to u,okies?:)

No comments: