Chambers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

i gave up.you win,SILLY!

to begin,let's just assume that tommorow's test which will gave me up to 15% of the marks seems to be LESS important than this stupid non-stop issues.again,hell yes.i'm going to waste my precious little time writing about something that will never ever going to change unless its the end of the world, which i called, BOYS~huhhh!sigh,sigh and sigh..ouh!shit!i was trying to get my head in the yellow plastic cover book which by all mean act as an introduction to the course that i'm taking,but this thing bother me enough till my eyes keep sticking like they had been glued by a super duper glue to this stupid screen of my lappy.What gets my anger rise so high until i cant stop myself from cursing in every single lines that i've wrote?urghhhh!this time,i ain't gonna lie,truely,sincerely from the bottom of my heart and inner believe,i will never ever,ever and ever fall for boys, their stupid dramas, and stupid lies AGAIN!remind me if i do.please,mankind,if u were to object me with all of your great thought and so-called back ups of your kind,read throuh the whole CURSING essay first,will you?however,do remember, this page is totally mine.so,i talk,u read.u comment,i approve(only if i think the comment is made by a homosapien whos with brain c:).but,no worries, i won't bite :)

uhhh,its 2am already!im going to finish this real fast.the first man(if u're a man at all!) who drive me insane is a guy who call himself a saviour.a so-called saviour.pretty much the same like people who got super powers in movies which i think is completely RIDICULOUS.the same goes with this man.at first,he is gosh! ,i mean,i even thought he was incredibly man enough to own that little something every women were searching around like stupid for in man.(i wont tell u what it is.pay me a thousand dollars check,then only i'll spill it out!lol)he was a total angel!to act like a real hero in the middle of a huge dillemma,for being protective in the layer of promises(which i think,the hardest thing for a man to keep.),but as soon as the REAL situation appear in front of his eyes,guess who is running around like a big fat juicy CHICKEN??!not even a footstep remain.what's funny and keeps us(me and friends) laughing is that,that pathetic little chicky is after a beauty queen(of kharzastan,huhh?) and then only i realise,for the first time ever in my whole life,a man becoming a nobel SNOB!which i think is cute,don't u think so?haha.congratulation,i hate u!

next,is a story about a guy who seems to think that he is the greatest of all!haha.what the hell does he have in mind?being on the same level as me doesn't prove anything,dumbass.or being positioned of the head of an organization of member less than twenty,i mean...come on!u need to do better to impress me,GAY!haha.and,for being a biatch(of course as representative of your sex,be proud,hunny!its another position!lmao)and act like a slutty guy and walk around me pretending not knowing me based on the fact that im not in the rank of higher than you(forgive me,your highness) will not hurt a sacret heart,think again!i am not you!yes,maybe you feel stupid or think that you'll look even stupid to be seen talking to me...but,dont you think that when i spread good info about you around,you'll look even STUPIDER?haha.im sorry to hurt you.maybe,other see you wearing a halo and fly with a pair of white wings but to me,those all are only exist in fairy tale.em,really,does a grown up man like u,still fantasize of marrying cinderella???haha.okies,none of my bussiness.huhhh,i wont say that i regret meeting you or either making friend with you,but if were to choose between you and a geeky,nerdy,clumsy,stupid and ugly bitch,u know which will i choose ;p

the third case is the one that pissed me off the most.when its a crime involving heart,stay out of my reach.or i'll hate you forever for as long as i breathe!GIRLS,READ THIS.how would you feel when i man seem to have the same interest as yours?(hell yes,i didn't mean shopping.they don't do that,larr dearest.)i know.SWEET!then,when both of you found out,the relationship keeps on improving.no,not close to the favourite phase yet...by the time,most girls will think that he might be the one your looking for,right?you felt relief that u can stop messing with the wrong guy,FINALLY.by his doing you can tell that he is really into you and going to get on you.to flirt,to be simple.and deep down under,the flowers in the so-called garden is blooming in the middle of fall.yeah,don't deny it.here come the heartbreaking part...as when you're about to surrender your heart and soul to that guy(who i call stupid foolish dumbass),you found out that you're not the only one in the whole wide world who's receiving the five star-hotel service.EXPECTED.your heart is crashing down a bit,huhh?wait untill you see with your own widely-open eyes!he was treating every single girls he seem to meet like a princess(it hurts me cus i am a true PRINCESS,not them!).IN FRONT OF YOUR VERY OWN EYES.(no,i don't wear lenses.)to make it worst,he was still trying to steal your attention and flirting with you,huhhh?i mean,what the f**k!one word,DESPERATE!OMG.i still can't believe this.back to reality.hey,silly,you would never have any chances on me for the rest of your life(of troubling me).stop acting nice.stop your hipocricity.haven't i mention how dreadly i hate playboys,before?or,you're eager enough to see experience an euthanasia made by me?keep a huge,(more than thousand miles)distance from me as u don't want me to puke on your fucking shirt.AND.stay out of my face,PRETENDERS!forever.

thanks for your time,im DONE.
p/s:i'm looking for the best anger-management classes :)

2 comments:

niesah la! niesah!! said...

OMG! I act finish reading this..congrats me plss~ ;)
well...boys..they are heart breaker..its better if u just let them do the first step..boys are hopeless...of coz u know that...
anyway..the last story..maybe the guy happen to nice to all girls...but maybe he just acting nice to impress + flirt with girls..who knew...
anyway..nice post...bagilah kat mr choy suruh dia mark..HAHA!

Fynn said...

Niesah!
OMEDETO!(i congrates u in japanese)
YES!YES!YES! they really are ;p
i refuse to trust in any of them ANYMORE.
again,ur right,my ex told me so jugak.
acting nice to every girls and feel uneasy when any dislike him.haha
bhahaha.my writing skills improve when im not in a good mood.
hahaha.mr choy will scold me of too many censored words :))