Chambers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I need a gun! (fullstop)

*sigh*



i really have to let it out,
but i just don't know how...

it was so simple yet too complicated,
it makes me happy but at the same time tears me apart,
i was in the dark,
assuming that i have the light in my hand,
but then,
when i look around it was just BLACK.


i saw the door,
thought that i might have the key,
but then,
my pockets are empty!


from behind, i heard voices,
when i turned around,
i am still alone.


  then i walk along,
said i'm terrified,
but i'm not leaving,
deep under,i knew i should pull the trigger.


as my life flashes before my eyes,
i'm wondering will i ever see another sunrise?
and all i got is a scary thought.

"Close your eyes,sometimes it helps"




p/s : one fact about suicide is that,it took away life but never the pain.(credits>roullete russian)

2 comments:

Wawan Kurn said...

Gun...
Do you really want?

Fynn said...

i'll say,why not?*grin