Chambers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm your favorite HELLO,

but your SIMPLEST goodbye...

i hate it when guys cheated!
i hate it when they take girls for granted!

HEARTLESS!

yesterday, a friend of mine got dumped by a very nasty sex maniac man.

i told her;

GREAT,girl.he don't deserve u,anyways.

think of it this way;

"You're at least one man closer to Mr.Right."

*sigh*


i gave her false hope.
a hope to have a dream.
though i knew,

dreams are BULLSHIT.

a poem for all my heartbroken people;

Now I know.
My heart is broken.
But I can’t let you know that.
Nor can I let you go.
At random parts of the day I start shaking
From the tears…that you left me

People gave me hope
People gave me doubt.

I feel like an idiot,
To let my heart break.
To entrust it in a guy hands.
When I know…multiple guys that have
Shattered
Ripped
Torn open
Other women’s hearts.
My uncles.
My father.
And yet I still entrusted you with that masterpiece
The one I created from scratch.
I am pathetic.
If i have learned something it is beacuse i have never given up.
I have seen all of my dreams fall before my eyes, but I did not bend over to pick them up. 
I began searching for new ones.

No comments: