Chambers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The result sucks.

Specially dedicated for those who's eager 'till it itch to know my friggin' result for the passed semester.
I could never have done this without you.
Thank you, thank you.

Well, you probably can tell from the tittle.Yes,I bet it sucks and I guess I own the trophy now. Look at me,look at me, ranting about the same old thing again. That's right,tarik nafas lega sebab aku tak dapat DL lah, result tak cun mane, cuma tak repeat, itu saja.

Well. itu saja the only thing that hold me from the damn noose atm.

Bleughhh.I'm sick of these morons keeps on bragging at my face about their I-can-tell-people-my-result-cause-it's-gooooddd-and-in-return-you-should-tell-me-back-too result. You know what,this ain't high school no more,grow up girlfriends :) 


Anddd,on the other side of the whole thing. I'm glad I don't have to commit suicide for getting below 3 pointer. I know my mum will never let this go easy on me,that's alright I'm kinda used to it. Well, at least I have JPA at my back. They even sent me a letter to congratulate me on my 3.1 pointer marked as excellent achievement. a big juicy LOL.

Dan macam biasa, 

bahawasanya aku berjanji dan berikrar akan berusaha bersungguh-sungguh dan lebih lagi, bla bla bla...
(most of us can probably memorize this already.smirk)

I did some extra effort, it didn't shows this time. The End. Oh yes! that's it. This is not the end.

No comments: