Chambers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

tag ohh tag...

ANOTHER TAG FROM IEKA the DEAREST...hey gal,du umrah wif all ur heart,yeah?pray 4 me too!&&im luking forward fer ur safe way back + my request!^^ngee....
1. Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you
2. At the end, choose a few people to be tagged
3. If i tagged you, its because i want to know more about you
6teen things^^
[1]i love to cry
[2]i heart music...
[3]im a dreamer!
[4]still finding my way
[5]owez ter-felt in leb wif guy
[6]&& finally dpt taw dey all suda MARRIED
[7]craving fer a guitar lesson!
[8]miss my besties terribly!
[9]hate playboys so damn much
[10]imma bad gal
[11]loveeee SHOPPING!dude..hihi
[12]org ckp sayer manjer,bt me mysep cant really tink op d rezen y.huhh..
[13]org ckp,whenEVER i talked there will be a melody..haha!u got me?
[14]my heart is already broken && cannot be fixed.done
[15]i LOVE chocolates!hot choco,choco bars...urghh!yummie!
[16]now im HAPPY
nk tag saper sihh..huhu.itz ur lucky day![NO ONE].phew..slamat korg eh..agaga^^

No comments: