Chambers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tag!!!

My Top 10 Most Favorite Love Songs

tagged by:...tyrah...

Not an actual tag usually, but it's more to getting know which tunes can make you smile whole day and thinking about your love. All you have to do is do a list, like I did, and describe, and tell why you love that love songs. Heartbreak love songs can also counts.

Warning: LOVE SONG,OKAY..

p/s: and count it backwards like 10,9,8...because I think it's fun to read that way.

[10]tShirt : Shontelle

i think diz song is sooo sweettt...wee^^...wif nuting bt, ur tshirt on...lalala

[9]hot N cold : Katy Perry

why diz song??cz hey,boys!diz is how u guys are!..i shud noe,dat ur no gud fer me...yeah!

[8]gives you HELL : aLL American Rejects

lalala..d music vid was sooo funny!&& d lyrics was SUPER!&& of course,dedicated fer my [ex]^^

[7]7 things!!! : Miley Cyrus

7 stand fer 7,ryte?haha.i lyk diz song cz it jz feels lyk its fer me!i juz noe...

[6]So Small : Carrie Underwood

1st,i loveee country!2nd,diz song gives me hope...heart-broken-ers,giv a listen...

[5]Good Enough : Amy Lee

Amy lee is my FAV!i jz feel im gud enaf...fer him..

[4]MR. Curiousity : Jason Mraz

again,its country..plus,jason mraz..&& d words are sooo deep...hev a listen!&& tell me,wutd u think?hey,mr curiousity..

[3]Droplets : Colbie Caillat + Jason Reeves
Short bt, yet meaning full && reliatable!!!he left the mark..&& i dont need it!haha..
[2]Invisible :Taylor Swift
diz gal is my no. 1!!!&& diz song...invisible...diz is how most gals out there feel..&& so am i!

[1]♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE STORYYYY.... : TAYLOR SWIFT!!!♥ ♥ ♥

waaaaaah!!!diz song is catchy yet AWESOME!told ya,she's my no.1!!hehey..taty,knal lgu niyh??

remeo && juliet..never really end..!wee^^

...to be tagged...

[nurfarahliyana]

[missy dette]

[missy ainee]

[miss fatymah]

No comments: