Chambers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I must be sleeping...

If u had met me in kindergarten, u'll know how ambitious i was back then.maybe u don't even gonna believe that i grew up to be the person who i am.tipulah kalau aku cakap,i'm not regretting at all.i just wish to be someone better.someone i used to know from my past.
now,looking back at chances in life that i had missed.God,it's a lot.How did i just let them slipped right out of my hands?why can't i see?there's nobody else to blame but me.but,what done is done.there's no way i could ever turn back time.

i'm dying to go to UK.i just wish i could~MyEm0.Com

I used to dream of getting scholarships and studying abroad,but guess thats not going to happen. everything is ruined.i have lost hopes and i lost the faith in myself.sebab nih aku benci kapel!sial~i've ruined my future from my single mistake.impian aku...God,give me strength...
I am hoping that there are still chances await for me out there.i just need to be there!i need to make a statement. for the sake of my future and my past, my parents and of course,myself.
MyEm0.Com

i watch this everytime i'm down.tak kesahlah brape kali tgk pown, it make me like getting right back up!


MyEm0.Com

p/s:Gambatte fynn!UK!UK!UK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

achieves your dreams dear. :)