Chambers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I might say GOODBYE,for real.

hey there folks.what ya been doing?haha.im doing almost great,i think?yep,wtv.it had been a very long while since i bored u guys with my post.in case you're wondering,aku sebok final exam laa! so,days by days passed me by.and the feeling of being the-so-called-princess is starting to fade.idk?maybe i just lost the mood or something. the fynfantasy.blogspot.com is getting too lame.too lame that i can't even believe it.i don't have the feeling to write anymore.entahlah!

was it something to do with responds?nahhh...not even close.mungkin there are too much to write that in some way may lead to destruction of the world or something?YES.i'm exaggerating a bit.sadly but true, i shall leave this current page anytime by now.i'm blabling whatever i shouldn't. i even bored myself to death doing this. maybe i'll change my mind and,maybe i'm NOT.but,its 78% already.so,

GUYS!seriously,u guys had been GREAT!thanx for supporting and everything.nice meeting u guys!and, forgive me for all my wrong doing.i'll miss u guys too.hope to see u one day :) with this i officially declare,

this blog site is














CLOSED!

i supposed? ...

No comments: