Chambers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Whats with her,anyway?

miss me?

Models Pictures, Images and Photos

i've been noticing that your crazyyy lil princess is turning too hyper lately and,i seriously don't know whether it's a good thing or not.can't even sit still and being able not to laugh for more than 10 seconds,somebody please help her!yes,SERIOUSLY.i'm afraid of being too happy cus at the end,it'll turns out totally on the opposite!yahhh...let it ne lah.asam garam,kicap sos kehidupan...

omagosh! lately i've been soooooo veryyyy the busy(mark my words) with assignments and stuffs... i thought i was getting through the term paper(BEL332) but heaven yes,Mr u-know-who really got me on my nerve.whats up with all those sudden rejections and complaints!!!pffffttt...seriously, if i didn't get the mark that i ought to,*total speechless* fed up and frustation clouds floating over my head all the time...the job is done well enough,i think,but he's the one who made it too INTRICATE!

and,,,why on earth is my appetite is becoming such a huge deal and starting to be my major concern at now!whats wrong with my so-called diet???i'm totally out of shape now.i should start working out and eat properly from now on cus~ heaven jyeaaahhh,i don't wanna turn out to be one of the Biggest Looser Asia's contestants.its killing me,u know!Jake won't want me in this shape!ikan panjang,tauhu,so long my dearest mouth watering meals...

ouh,btw!haven't i told u that i left my phone at home!yayyy me^^ and,,,not to forget my f- room's key!HAHA.label me~

heart Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: