Chambers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Raya saya kucar kacir.

TIPS: snap picca dlm kereta while lampu still on ; make u shine like me!HAHA

I'll dash this up,
read at will.

My raya?
Few days in Negeri Sembilan,
Exactly GEMAS.
was it me or mostly are complaining about how dull this eid was?
Not as meriah like when i was five or six.
No pelita,mercun or bunga api,no more.
Mum finally treating me like an adult.
Mak Long,Pak Long and few others keep on burdening me (positively) with matters like boyfriend(not again~),lawyer,magistrate,

lawyer kena banyak cakap

haihhh

atok and wan are very sweet.
i wish i could be like them someday.
Some couples in my big family are having problemo.
Which is non of my concern.
screw that.
Those pergolakan affecting unity,i shall say.
5 days,that's it.


Heading to Perlis,
i was kinda hoping to spend the rest of raya with besties,visiting Mr Mahzan,
not that i don't know something will come out,
blewing my plan.

Off to Kedah.
My Tok(sebelah ayah) was in hospital,
for something serious which i have not been informed clearly.
was ask cynically to take care of her for a day.
the day after : condemned-stereotyped- hated 

i wish i care though~

Seriously people;

Ambil kos law tak semestinya means you are sombong and snob!

Petang tadi,was in hospital.
Planning to stay to help out.
was chase away abruptly,
not literally!
Ayah buat hal.
Mak Long and cousins pissed?
and here i am.
Ayah finally decided to go home at 1am.
leaving me behind for morning turn.
right~
No place to sleep,no one care.
Ouh Lord,i just want to go home ASAP.


Ouh,
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI,
MAAF ZAHIR BATIN.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haaa. What a day u had -__-
Takpe takpe Fynn, Assobru minal iman :D And anggap kejadian ini ada hikmahnya, insyaALLAH :D

Fynn said...

betul,come to think of it,
all i need is patience :)

norleenaj said...

this is my fynn! mulianya hati kau jg atuk :) God bless you

Fynn said...

Leena.
nahh...semua cucu will do the same kn?
credit goes to my cousins.
they help A LOT :)