Chambers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Mean Manager.

Twice,I had a job and guess what I learn? 
If you wanna be a very good worker,you gotta be a very good ass-licker.


I don't know what else to write regarding the tittle. It simply sum up everything I wanna say. I happened to work at a place which own a motherfucker freaking bitch as a manager whom everyone(almost) loathe and talk about everyday. I don't want to be racist or anything but, my chinese boss was never anything like this one. Always torture people, work unprofessionally, pasang spy like fucking paranoia, always outing at working hours and when she does come back, screaming at people to do their jobs while she's the one who never had. Making people cry, feeling like shit, talking low of others, pick up on a weaker man, stereotyping people with degree, do bad things to others and then saying things like, "yang ni lah kau nak rindu nanti". 

"Really,bitch? you think so?REALLY?"

Here's the thing, last night marked twice I cried because of this biatch.

A week ago, I sent my application for a 3 days leave. I don't really expect for it to be granted by the head quarter,never. But I must be that lucky, I got it. Since yesterday is the last day I'm working before the leave, she had me doing every tough tasks and said : "hang kan nak cuti,kenalah buli sikit!"

Damn bitch, acted as if it was my last freaking day. First, suruh aku jaga department lain since short staff, dah tu suruh aku handle department yang bukan bawah aku, which is department yang memang dari dulu lelaki yang handle.FUCK. Those customers yang saw me sweating like a pig angkat carpet and such pun tanya why diorang tak letak lelaki jaga department ni? Then she told me to do cashier thing even orang lain dah check in masuk. Then screaming around calling "Fina!!" buat ni, buat tu, buat tu lagi. Even dah malam, kena sapu sampah, buat notis just because nak perli aku sorang je! Dah tu, even nak tutup still cari mistake aku macam ci to the bai weh! Last night I cried so hard, put Taylor Swift's "Mean" on repeat and I think to myself, 

someday I'll be living in a big old city,and you're ever gonna be is mean. and pathetic, and a liar and alone in life, a mean. :)

Oh well, be ready to accept my resignation letter pretty soon, asshole.

2 comments:

Haselyn said...

Wow. Ape punye orang tu? Lagi 10 tahun, kau datang kat tempat tu, she will still be the same old bossy and menopaused bitch. Heesh kalau aku tak tahan lgsg dah!!!

Fynn said...

@Haselyn
I doubt that place will still exist by then.hahaha
*kejam mode*

tu ahh,sep babe!let's be pro at work,biar dia ikut angin dia tu,kita tengok sampai bila.
ass. manager pun dh report psl misconduct dia dekat head boss.weee