Chambers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Unfriend.



I miss a friendship I had with multiple someone but I donʻt think it can ever be how it used to. This is probably not the best solution but it's all I can think of. I'm trying not to blame it all on you people, maybe it was me. Maybe I am the bad friend and maybe I'm the one who had change. But hey, whatever. I'm tired of being the friend who does everything for other people, but when I need you, you're not there for me. I guess, I just care too much for people who don't care at all about me. 

You've finally got a boyfriend,fine.I'm jealous yes, but I'm happy though for you. I try not to go around you too much saying, 'hey wanna hang?' or texting you all days,nights,weekend just trying to find a shoulder to cry to,no I don't. I hate to be that kind of friend who suffocates and clingy. People don't like that,I know. But, once in a while, when I texted you, call or anything I would expect a little more nicer respond than hours of time taken for a reply and your snob I-got-a-boy-and-you-don't-so-get-lost-attitude, old friend. Personally for me, a reply text messages really means a lot to me. Because, if I don't get one back from you, I thought you're dead.


And when I got your back,I kind of imagine the scene in X-men Origin where wolverine and his bro were doing back to back. You know, I got yours, you got mine? My bad, I watch movies too much. Hence, I tend to take life seriously. When, something is going my way instead of yours, if you could see the expression you had, I swear you'd go "Mother of..Did I look like this all day?" Rewind.That time what did I do? Did I do hula in front of you saying, 'bitch, why serious?' and left? or did I just ignore you and said, 'fuck it'. I had this thing in me, hopelessly faithful. That, I would like to change. Because, now when I'm on a windy road, you just laugh on my sadness and ignore. So much for a friend.




and, when a friend trying to pick a fight with  me just because of a lame, duniawi kpop group who depends on looks,have zero abs, and stereotyping my course like a complete asshole,


'nigga, you can kiss my ass'.


It hurts me to write these bad things,that is why unfriend is the ultimate option. No worries, I will forever make you vague and anon. I love you, and having you as friends is beyond amazing, but at the moment, you're being the pain in my ass. When you've finally brokenhearted, got stab in the back or old enough to be called mature, you know where to find me,ya.


No comments: