Chambers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My price to pay?

Not long ago, i got this pop-up chat from FB.
it's someone i know from SeriIndra(my elementary school).
my primary school was a dreadful nightmare. go ask my batch,you'll see why.
God,i hate to bring up this phase of my life.
It was awful.
WRETCHED.
masquerade mask Pictures, Images and Photos
then there he went and said;

Macam kenal,sape tah?

Lol.it's funny to be asked something like this.
You see,i never had problem remembering people faces,names...
So,if you ever jump into me like AGAIN and i don't seem to recognize you,
it means i don't wanna see you anymore :)

So then i answered,
u know me,from your SeriIndra?

then of course, maybe i got him to remember,
so there's no more words afterward.
Not that i'm making any hasty speculation but common'
who couldn't tell the meaning of that expression?
nevermind, i kinda used to that.

Well,that's one thing.
friends Pictures, Images and Photos
Here comes another.

I'm beginning to think that there's something wrong with me.
I worked my ass off to please almost everyone,making them satiesfied.
But at the end of the day,
everything i've done is just worthless.
why is it i'm feeling that friends are being apart from me?
why is that i'm feeling like i'm not good enough to be anybody's friend?
why is that i feels like people's hating me?
why does everything doesn't seems right?
why must i feel this way?
Tears Pictures, Images and Photos


susah sebenarnya,
being me.
am i not normal?

No comments: