Chambers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hey,how's life?

Greetings all!Lama rasanya dah stop posting. Well, what do you expect, university life is hectic,even tak semua subjects lecturers masuk kelas but there are tons of benda alah to settle.HAHA. Let me list out lah! I want to burden u guys too!
  • Completing and submitting PTPTN application (which took me months!)
  • Completing my student file (which full of ridiculous demands)
  • Applying [JPA and Bank Rakyat]'s scholarship (which come to think of it = worthless effort)
  • Registering courses for this semester (i hate my new student ID!screw numbers)
  • Paying my college's fees, in total of RM420! (why give me a room for two!GOD)
  • Sign this,sign that,go here,go there,shit this,fuck that~~~
So how?Can i compete for the President's seat yet?HAHA.Well,i guess semua orang tahu how i hate to be here dulu kan?LOL. I did type dulu for reasons. I don't know, time to time, i'm starting to like it here. My classmates are crazayyy!OMG,i'm sooooo loving them! You know, it's indeed very pleasant to have jokers around stressful days :) So far, i'm just sticking close to Hajar (my ex roommate) and getting to know Aiman (she made me call her Iman and i'm like the only one!) better. Others? Not bad lah,i can joke and be myself around them but i wish we could be more natural and in sync at times.No awkward moments and faking laughter anymore.HAHA.i'm kantoi-ing myself like stupid,now!Hushhush! And,,, i really really dislike people who don't remember my name!Daaa,like it's that hard?F to I to N! and to the A for lecturers.lmao~

Roomate?Ou, she's fine.We had a talk just now, with a friend of hers.Budak baru datang Shah Alam. I'm not surprise bila mereka complaint things and sighing over expenses and other snob and bitch-liked students. Well, buat apa nak berlagak sombong, kita semua sama saja,kan?Can you believe it? Fynn really sounds optimist and this is like D most impossible thing most likely to happen in universe!HAHA. exaggerating much?What happen?
  1. I can finally be myself around people! yes, the sick-and-weird me.
  2. I can HUHA all dayyyy long~
  3. Offline life suddenly feels good.i know,right!
  4. I had a bunch of my high school's clique around here!!!
  5. i had my cousin staying on top floor ^^
  6. My timetable is working with me!EFFICIENTLY <3
  7. Muka-muka yang *&^# dah tak kelihatan around faculty!HEAVEN on earth.
  8. I saw lots lots lots of cute guys!suka!suka!sukaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
  9. For some reason, i had better social life.rotfl
Seven's enough.Oh!oh! Here, I also took Japanese! Sebenarnya banyak konflik these kiddos masa nak pilih third language that day. Mandarin lah, Arab, France, but very few yang nak Japanese.HAHA. why? Mostly like 2/3 nak Mandarin,kononnya might be functional for work,yadda yadda yadda~  So, why i took the path less travel by?
  1. Note that I live to be different.
  2. I already had some basic in Japanese back then in high school.*credits to Ooi sensei!
  3. Budak tak ramai dalam kelas, MUCH BETTER.
  4. I already ada 4 law subjects yang need strong reading and memorization, plus that Tamadun Islam and Asia, why burden my brain while i already have some Japanese in my hard disk?
  5. Based on my 3 years study dulu, observation and everything, apa yang we are about to learn is only for beginners, so, u really think it might be functional for work?LALALA~
  6. I have to be independent in this class since Hajar and everyone else are in Mandarin or Arab.
  7. I like my new Sensei!
  8. Ouh, i LIKE refresh button! (what the heck?)
Above all, my life is turning WILD again. and I'm thankful and glad.Let just hope it'll last :)

p.s. i HATE this new Kemahiran Insaniah thingy!troublesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH :DD


Gee Fynn :) Sgt gembira membaca ini entry, like u have this all sort of energy and excitement around u, so life must be awesomely good kan ? or almost perfect kot, since ramai cute guys around u. JELES! Sungguh jeles okay?:))


Oh yang sign sini, sign sana tu sekajap aja. And only for the first two weeks so bersabarlah. AHAHA.


ohh by the way, cemana u buat this likey likey FB button bawah tu :)) tetiba terasa nak letak. hoho. yes, saya masih terkebelakang. lols.

Fynn said...

haha!can u tell i'm not faking this?LOL
sometimes it was great,the other time rasa mcm nak jerit pun ade,

tu la!huhu...saba jelah~

ahha,that button,check out this page;

http://www.arcx13.com/2010/04/butang-like-facebook-untuk-setiap-entri.html