Chambers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

My ex-boyfriend's girlfriend shit on me!

*Deep breath*

Okay,this thing is heavy.
Give me some time.


.................................

Sangat susah nak handle benda ni,dah two shocking thingies in a row yang i kena handle within yesterday and today.One thing,tak boleh bagitau korang.Dah la mulut tak reti shut shut!HAHA
but,this one thing,i baru discover like TADI and hell yeah rasa nak share. susah sebenarnya to anyone yang ter include in my life sebab semua automatically akan di-include-kan in my writings ;D

Yeah,i think satu dunia dah tahu about my so called relationship yang disastrous dulu,kan? Tak? 

Rujuk sini please ; Kebodohan Saye

So, today rasa macam i need to check this girl page.idk,i just always trust on my instinct.
I was shock at first,rasa nak marah, nak mencarut(perkara wajib);
babisetanpalatlikehellwhatthefuck?bitcheslasyialkimakkau!
but then,i have a second thought.
the other me yang wear that glowing white circle above my head said to me,
  
Get a hold of yourself,Fynn!

So, i did.
I don't know whether it's a right thing to do or what sebab normally bila people shit on me, they will never walk out alive.hurmmm...
I sent her this message;

so what'd you think?humble enough?HAHA
My friends sangat risau if i nak text orang without sarcasm because i never am able to do it.So,tell me how about this?

So what happen actually?




normally,in this kind of situation i would just run amok and kill everyone and of course, i'll boil her and make soup for the dogs...Well,fair lah,kan? there goes my dignity bhai~

TAPI,
i think about how much i've cause her pain,or that guy might.
So i apologize.in the hope that things will get better.in any way,
BUT,
we'll se how things go.
If that girl still nak berlagak and whatsoever, then it means WAR (:

yahh,like i have time for kindergarten's game.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

laki tu tak handsome. not worth it.
perempuan tu bajet comel, langsung not worth it. hahaha ! KEPANDAIAN adalah segalanya. auww ~

Fynn said...

LOL,faten ;D
diorg dah break fyi.
well,i expected tis,tat guy is a player.
anyhoos,i nvr regret anything yg i buat~
i learned thru xperience :)

Anonymous said...

way to go girl :)