Chambers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Life's tumbling.

I miss my bestfriends.


Swear to God, u guys adalah bestfriend terbaek yang i have ever own.
Thanks muchos sebab korang lah 2 stupid people in the whole wide universe yang sanggup bare with my even more stupidity and perangai setan ni.HAHA

Now that i'm apart from u guys, everytime i see besties hanging out together,i feel like crying.
I wish i could have mine near me too.

Most people would ask me what's wrong if i'm in dead silence and muka masam mencuka.
Well,they still do.but u guys tak!

You help me figure things out.
You cheer me up even if i said you annoy the hell out of me.HAHA

I'm sorry if i ever took you guys for granted,
and I'm sorry that we're far away now.
Please do text me 24/7?
Sebab my life is totally empty and friends all around fake too much.
*sigh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhhh~
i pun jauh from my besties, so kena carik kawan baru. huuu. but takpe fynn, jauh di mata dekat di hati kan?? :) tabah yee ! nak degree ni lama =)

Z said...

aku selalu konpius...mn satu kawan aku..n mana satu sahabat aku.....slalu gak mereng......sapa aku nak tuju bila aku nangis....sebab kat cn everything is so different...rindu kat sekolah.