Chambers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

First day,second job.

Stalkers,you don't wanna miss this.

I'm so effing tired right now that I even failed to type the F bomb properly.Jyeahh. It's almost 3a.m.
still tomorrow it's gonna be my second day.Together with Jiha,my best bud.
You know what, I'm not gonna whine about how tiresome my job is, no I won't even let you know how many damn hours I have to stand on this weak legs of mine. I believe you guys had enough of all those cliche I-got-the-damn-job-under-control-though-I-my-life's-on-the-line-on-my-first-day-as-a-tempt. Neowww,I won't.

Just fyi, yet again, I'm doing the salesgirl thingy so proudly. The payroll is not much. But it's sure is enough,yep. The job is torturing the hell out of my life. And I'm still going tomorrow. One, because I've been put under the 'Men's Department'. I was like 'bleugh' at first but little that I know, I'll be handling the heaven side of the store.

*slutty evil laugh*

I loved being a salesgirl. It made me feel that I'm somehow matter, that people appreciate me for my helps, my attention, my sacrifices and such. I'm so feelingless right now that it is real hard to describe.shit. I've been writing a one whole paragraph back then.shesssh.maybe later.

I'm gonna drive a stick tomorrow. God save me @_@'


Readers,do me a favor now will you?If you like my post but won't click the like button, that's okay. Even if you comment behind my back but never leave a single written comment, I can live with that. You don't even want to follow me via fb, it's alright. But screw the 'i write to express' shit. I write so you might wanna help out this lousy writer by clicking my nuffnang's iklan once in while,you know~ Not that I'm shamelessly asking you to but hey, I didn't set those up just for a stare subject. Ah, offence not taken,right? :)

No comments: