Chambers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Rants:That time of the month.

If you know me best, you know that I'm like D most sensitive person ever. Even the littlest thing can hurts my feeling. I'm aware of that but unfortunately some people don't. And of course, they're making up my personality based on my look again and again. Instead of getting to know me deeper, they chose the shortcut by thinking or assuming the way I should be. Do you get me? Let me give you an example.

If I were to be conflicting with one of my friend and that stupid jerk bad mouthing me behind my back and people seems to believe them and then come up to me demanding for explanation, giving me the society's judgment and such,

A) people who really knows me will back me up and punch that bitch in the face,instead.
B)people who thinks they know me that well, will give a so-so pat in the back and say, 'things like this  
    won't affect you lah.you're cold'

See?Not only B type of people not making me feel any better,they hurt me even more. and then,just like that my whole day is ruin. I wanted to blame myself to be all moody and fail to control my own emotions but I don't know? Because growing up, I learn that friends supposed to be comforting me not acting like they care.Not acting. Ever heard of action is louder than words?


Yes, I'm that sensitive. and no, never does I'm ashame of it. Just because I act tough, doesn't mean I like people to come around me kicking and punching my heart like that. Quit taking me for granted. When I decided to not giving any fuck to you, who do you label bad friend,who sunshine? One more thing,

do you realize when  I actually exist?

A) When you're in trouble.Since I helped you once,you seems to be remembering me. Just everytime
     you're in trouble.
B) When there's no one else.
C) When you need something from me. Strong example : CAR
D) When I got good grades for the test.


and I bet you don't wanna know when I need somebody but no one is around,right?I'm going to list them however,jyeahhh

A) When someone says something that hurts my feeling.
B) When I'm in need for some encouragement.
C) When a burst into silence in the middle of laughter,THAT means if you are really blur that you can't
     tell, someone had said something wrong. Which as a friend, common sense requires you to say
    sorry or at least ask me is there anything wrong. NOT assuming that somebody who is in my shoes
    don't like to be disturb during that time and decide not to care about me and pretend nothing ever
    happen.

You know what? Well, I'm sorry I'm not born with a manual.

No comments: