Chambers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I want to start all over.

Hence,the major changes on the blog!
Tarra~~

How you like it guys?I changed the url,the tittle,the header,the concept,everything. I'm maturing into twenty now and I don't wanna have a kiddo-like blog tailing me anymore.I know, this is not yet adult enough but at least, progress. Vital.

I first thought to delete all the posts of my foolishness so you people who just discovered this blog won't laugh at me while khatam-ing my blog in less than 1 night. But, come to think of it, this is me, my phase, this is how I grow upYeahhh,shit who am I kidding. I don't seem to have the heart to erase some great posts with lots of comments and I happen to be a human being and I can't look at 300+ post without wanting to throw up.

*groan*

I've been up all night to get this thing fix and worked. It's not much, it's not,but satisfying enough for me. Tha tha for now, I'm going to eat nasi lemak my mama made.nom nom :D


p.s.help me spread around the new url,I know I got lots of potential stalkers out there :3

4 comments:

A-N said...

Fuyyyoooooooooooooooooo :)
Totally changed!
Okey aje yg ni! :)

arinaahadi said...

blog lawaaaa dan memang ini fynn lahhh..keep writing.. :)

Fynn said...

@afifaa
kan kan?haha
thanks :)

Fynn said...

@kak long!
weeee!por yu ai will lah.lol