Chambers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One-sided jokes.

I guess these days,people joke around to much that they don't even think when they do anymore.  So,just like one-sided love, one-sided joke is equally painful to swallow.

The question is why? So,why do people love to hurts so much? What is it that you gain after making other people feel inferior to you? What's in for you that you would go that low and make fun out of other people's flaws,anyway?Please,please.

ENLIGHTEN me!

Me being in this fucked up society, didn't get me any further from this so called jokes either. I'm far, way far from the letter 'P' in perfect. I'm not flawless, I have less here and there. One of my shames would be my hideous unstructured teeth. or should I say, fangs?



You didn't see any,right? That's because I've been so insecure of how I look like whenever I smile. You probably think I made a big deal out of it but you don't know it has been the reason why I cover my mouth when I'm smiling in front of others, when I talk I have to control so it never shows, removing the ugly fang is even on the top list when I've become a millionaire someday.

Not so proud.

How can a person look most ugly when he/she smile? I never found out until I saw this sort of photos and worst come to worst, some people even make fun out of it.(I'm speaking this generally) I try to look at it positively,try to laugh at it like others do but I just can't. When people called me names like 'taring', 'ponti', 'tajam', 'gigi', or jokes like, 'cabut gigi kang', 'gigi kau tajam,takpelah', 'senyum bagi nampak gigi,weh!' it hurts. It cut like a razor blade just without the blood. The result? I have now become totally insecure with my own teeth. Like whenever I'm laughing in public, I stuck on the thought that I must not let anyone sees it. It'll be a shame, people will laugh at me because some other people had joked about it so it must be funny. I'm restricted to even laugh at my heart content. I've been brainwashed into thinking that I'm the ugliest girl in the world.

I'm not doing this post because im such a attention seeker,but this is something i had to do. I hope to stop people from making fun of others out of something they never wish to live with. To you, their flaws might be funny but to them and to me, it's not. It's indeed  tiring to live up to other people's expectation.It's the kind of tired that even sleep can't fix. Because you never know, what each laughter means. It could be that because it's hilarious but on several occasions, you are hurting people's feeling by highlighting that one thing they wish to delete.   


4 comments:

Ratu Tak Cantik said...

i have fangs too! and im proud of it. .Most chinese, koreans and japanese said they;re cute. Some even pegi dentist semata2 untuk buat fangs.. :) so..be proud of it :)

Fynn said...

@ratu
mine is ugly.heee

anyway,thanks for such conforting words :)

Ratu Tak Cantik said...

mine is worst than you... :) trust me..n btw, its niesah :)

Fynn said...

@niesah
i know lah.tgk hello kitty pon tau.haha

im just sad over people yg make fun of others je.
i can live with flaws,yeah :)

lets embrace our flaws ^^