Chambers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hows my poker face?

. Pictures, Images and Photos

U know guys,sometimes in life we have to pretend to be somebody else in order to fit in with others.

and,guess what?



it SUCKS!SUCKS!and SUCKS!!!

uhh...seriously,sampai bila do i have to put up this fat juicy yet FAKE smile??!as much as i like to be nice to everyone,i do have my very own agenda and a LIFE rather than to please others je.FYI,i really hate those people who take friends for granted.as long as i satisfied your needs,i'm in?what the F with that?ouh,please!don't act as if the world is yours la babe~rimas!rimas!!!

one more thing,stop disturbing my life la EX!you are totally the past and there is where u ought to stay!even just to think of u as my friend makes me wanna puke!haha.that bad,huh?u tell me.stop being sweet and flirty bcus to me,its nothing but lame,irritating,and the most of it, PATHETIC!in case u haven't notice yet,i'm so over u like....let me see,a millions decades ago?!


i really hope that i made it CLEAR this time around to both of u~

haihhhh...tsukareta! =_='

2 comments:

watip said...

this is part of life,babe.chill ;D

Fynn said...

haha~
babe,m trying :)