Chambers

Friday, November 6, 2009

I need some space!



u can choose to ignore this post as this is going to be 100 %-ly on my updates and swear to God,it's gonna be boring~i just like to do this in case someone finds out that what bored others bout me, entertain him well.u know what i mean.false hope*sigh*looks,i don't wanna sound anymore pathetic than this so,let's move on.
MyEm0.Com

in a blink of an eye,pffffttt.what am i thinking?lol.it has been a month since i leave shah alam for good.sem break lah weyy!as i left uitm as far as i could (well,i went far enough) so did i left my brain and my 'never exist study's lust' which i proudly admitting it to u right now.while everyone else is worrying about what's going to happen on the next new semester and continuously preparing themselves by reading i must say,stacks of lame law books,journals and etc. ,i'm just giggling every second of my life in front of the internet.enough description,i expect?

MyEm0.Com

well,booo ya!MUET's test is on SATURDAY!omg!i'm anxious!!! hell yeah,i'm faking it.u got me~ *white flag* these fellas speak their anxious out loud that i can tell almost everyone of them taking this death serious.again,of course...because this will mark if we are qualify enough to continue our degree in LAW next year. it did worry me,but not that much.i haven't do my revision,any practice,neither reading or anything.idk.its not that i'm going to turn into a bitch and start bragging about i'm soooooo good at english that this won't bother me.it just i'm undergoing some state of mind where i can hardly see what is crucial for me.done.anyhow,do pray for my success.i'm targeting band 5,and note that i have to get at least band 4 to proceed or else,im dead meat.as simple as that.

MyEm0.Com

done with muet thingy.next topic,omg! idk my life could be this fun.to be exact,my life at Law faculty in Uitm.we got our very own paparazzi! nice move.haha!aiming to serve readers with the hottest gossips and super entertainment news on our fellow a-SASSY-an(asasi-an/foundation program's students),our GOSSIP GALS aka GG is here and they're ready to rock the whole fac.~idk about u,but i'll watch out every moves of mine starting now.of course,i don't wanna be featured on their site,for God sake.there has been some sort of controversional issues that resulted their first blog to be deleted but the young spirit refuse to stop and now,they're up for more juicy gossips and so ever.anyway,stay off my butt,then u'll be fine.plus,i'm nothing to be reported on.

MyEm0.Com

guess,my faith in karma(thanks claire,for the meaning) does worth it.well,what can i say,it's getting back to you,huhhh?u know,last time it happened, the pain was so deep as it takes decades to heal...but now,it somehow appears to be sweeter than revenge.well,u must have heard this somewhere; "what goes around,do comes around".kesian kan?

ouh,don't hate me (:MyEm0.Com

No comments: