Chambers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Yeah,i'm a sinner...

to be honest,i think i'm about to lose my sanity real soon.yup,i've been saying this like forever but nobody heard me.funny,that sometimes i do hope that i'll be knocked down in some random accidents or being kidnapped by bunian or at least suffer great amnesia... that will do~


what bother me so much?what's wrong?u know,its hard to tell u what's wrong when nothing seems right anymore.i just wish i could own my own life.sound strange,huh?i wish i could make a decisions on my own without worrying what mum gotta say.without defying my very instinct and passion.not to be afraid of making the wrong decision cus it's my life...but,it doesn't work that way to me...

from the beginning.. since my brain start functioning,i knew it will turn out this way.i'm just born to be her puppet.to make her proud.to make her satiesfy.so that she can turn me into something that she had planned to make.so that,she can achieve her dreams through me.and,she could say to crowds,that's my daughter.*i'm sorry

stand for something.
or you'll fall for anything.

i know where i stands...its my responsibilities as her child.to please her and everything.but,how about my dreams?people out there will condemn kiddos like me that we're spoiled.we're the one whos guilty.we aren't supposed to rebel.whatever your parents ask u to do,just do it.whether u like it or not.they are always right,u are always wrong!do judge me~

entah lah weyyh.dari dulu sampai sekarang.dulu LK against BIO.sekarang, LAW against IPGM. i guess it will never stop.not until i stop following my heart.am i on the right path?
quote believe Pictures, Images and Photos
ya,right...