Chambers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm just a girl...

booom...kapppa...booom!!!

MERDEKA!!!

yeah,whatever. so,today aku kua pegi JJ(bkt raja).yup,LAME.mls ar maw jln jaoh smpai sunway.hihik...well,i had a long day...a very fun long day...i got pleanty to tell but,i'm damn penat.so, hey, why not i let the pictures do the talking???cool~ <3

well,this is my bukapuasa menu of the day :) i had that nuw shrimp sticks.DE-LI-CIOUS!
but,i wish i can have this damn drink *_*

ouh, i met this old chap.he looks SAD.God,bless him.

i got this black twin (woohooot!) for raya and class :) -headed mawar-
then,there is a knock on the door.ader akak jual brg seludop!! voilla~
she's an make-up artist!hehe...guess what?we got free grooming lesson!aww~
i bought this HUGO perfume for just rm25!i know!haha.it's for my DAD.hee...hope he'll love it and stop using POLO.lol!bad ME~i spent my last ringgit on this,today.
oh!oh!wait for my new look! XD

the result-haha.a big NO WAY!this is me,at night.well,the cullens are part of my family :)

meet LIL FYNN.heee..she's the keychain for my nuw pendrive!gosh..she smell like a BREAD!like seriously!plus,she's SOFT~~~

and...i spent up to 400??haaa...maybe?IDK..*guilt*
ok,lets do something fun.to those who have met me these passing days,cant u spot something new bout me?think...think...well,its not that hard!here's the answer :
well,skip the ring part.its just my fantasy.lol.its gone already.cincin murah!sobs...no one maw kasik i cincin silver..(totally allergic to GOLD) urghhh...back to the gemok part.i HATE the girl in the pic.she is sooo FAT!damn gemok dan chubby.lipo!lipo!geeeezzz...STUPIDOS.i cant help myself from hating this fat-ass.alaaa...tell me u hate her too!

p/s: one thing i forgot to put in the last pic.the word GEEK.

2 comments:

Fadhlina Halipah said...

whoo fin..wedges yg mmg tinggi gile~!! bergaya gila kawan aku d hari raya arini..hehe

Fynn said...

huhhh...
juz a simple one.
4 class jugak
bergya?huhh...biase jek....