Chambers

Saturday, August 22, 2009

There's Something Wrong...

okeh.let's begin with what is up around Malaysia.well,H1N1,u knew it.up until now,i believe there were almost 70 death so far...creepy,huh?what if i say, i DONT even feel a thing?even 4 had died in my own coleague,it doesn't bother me much.however,i did wear a mask wherever the public is.the thing is,last thursday,i went to this one mall to watch movie.n guess what?people are looking at me as if i would rob the mall!it's because i had the mask on.i feel like writing on the external of the mask ;"I DON'T WANT TO DIE EARLY LIKE YOU!"haha.the thing is,i just want to tell u bout the movie which i wacthed.its a great movie!huhhh...finally.have u ever heard of the ORPHAN???
if u haven't watch it,its time for u to get out!i mean,seriously this is SCARY!that little girl is real good.i give it 5 stars!its kinda give me the shot in the head.the storyline is interesting.its about this girl named ESTHER.well,she is a very polite and creative little girl who always wear that red collar on her neck and right arm.u are just dying to know why!bet ur excited to see a kid that kill.haha.joking!ok.i dont want to spill the bean for u.go watch it now.its been a long time since Final Destination.anyway,that is coming out next week!so,see u there ;p

well,this post isn't exactly about something wrong with Esther.its about me or maybe people around me.huhh...most probably it was just me.i got this sort of moodswing all over the weekend.horrible,i guess?im sorry im not the one who control the hormones in my body.i think i kinda give some of my friends such a whiplash,i didn't do that on purpose.i got reasons.well,they might annoy me THIS much cus i usually don't give a damn about this.but not this time.well,shame to admit that i did cried for that silly thing which i never did.before,i will just fight back.HARD.but,like i said,there is something wrong with me.i cry like a baby.stupid.thanks to my maturity and growing up senses,i manage to control my anger for now.u better pray,i can stand it all much longer.or else,ready to meet the real UGLY me.

p/s:gerard's butler new movie is coming out!!!! :))))

No comments: