Chambers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

too tired,literally(maybe)

this gonna be BORING.dont read


haha.i dont know,why on earth am i telling u all this but,bare with me.i am just too dayyyym tired.penat!letih,dow!this one whole week sgt torturing!i've been stuffing myself with foods(which i consider as a bad thing) as my tummy is getting BIGGER by days.*sigh*mr choy,in time, i'll become a real Santa.ouh,great!i did have a diet plan,and as what happened in the past,i always end up saying"manusia hny merancang,tuhan yg menetukan"LAME,i know!but,nafsu MAKAN aku kuat dow!i can eat a whole cheese cake in less than five minutes! O_O SERIOUSLY.so,dont bring me to secret recipe no more,buddies.gosh!im getting FAT!i dont want tooo!no!no!lipo?why dont u tell me to kill myself instead of doing that stupid thing???!i dont have trust in doctors,okay?if lawyers are lier,then doctors are MURDERERS.hasty,generalization?wtv.so,i was thinking about how to lose weight within this two weeks and i came out with no solution.amazingly,kan? ;p i always be the kind of girl with solution in her head.but in this case,i turn out to be on a dead end~so guys,jgn kedekot boleyh x?gimme tips!!!

well,penat,gemok.doesn't make sense AT ALL,kan?haha.act.,i was going to talk about the seminar which i have to attend for this weekend.mad?DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO ASK??!attending this program,means that i will lose my precious weekend!the time that i need to SLEEP,EAT and BREATHE!plus,BEL's assignments are killing me inside and out.*_* how do they expect us to cope with these...im about to lose my ultimate INSANITY.sooner or later.

and,aku sgt penat to see people who used to gimme some sort of advice bout this and that,and now they are doing the OPPOSITE.how nice is that?i just feel like giving them a slap in the face.come on,wake up!aper kaw tipu aku slame nihh??yihhhh....now that i look stupid to follow their way of looking at things,they leave me all ALONE.huhhh.which side is true???aku penat men-figure it out.maybe i should turn to the original me.MAYBE,fullstop.

and,the thing about reunion thingy.i hate it!face it.stop informing me this and that about it.not that i can go.and,not that u even care if i don't.i thought i did inform this one person about why am i not going like totally OUT LOUD.but then,i keep receiving invitation.which in ur view would mean politeness and kindness.well,exclude me.de facto is, it get me some sort of SAKET HATI,taw kan?or,heartache?not literally,larh.i thought by telling this one person, u guys will stop 'torturing' me by the feeling of jealousy.but u guys keep on texting,calling and messaging me like u guys didn't contact each other and mention anything about me not going!n siap mention my institution's name as if there are others here BUT me.haha.funny,guys.weird it doesn't excite me,(again) AT ALL.suka hati korang lah.not that we're close like sisters pown,i suppose.(no offense)

last but not least(poyo,aku taw!),i was thinking to make some renovation on this site.like A LOT.i kept myself wondering all this while,why on earth does i have this pink background on MY site?and,surprisingly,i done NOTHING.aneh.and,it looks like a school kid's blog,doesn't it?ADMIT it lar.so,i was thinking to go back to my original colour that is BLACK.now,bold your eyes.no funky and childish lagi.im going to turn it to boring so that no one will read mine.unless professionals.and,for u stalkers out there.poyolah korang.why on earth must u open my site and leave like as if it a pavement for u to pijak-pijak?for that,i was thinking to make it a private one.sooner or later.i dont welcome stalker aka loser :)

p/s:kepada yg rase i know ur stupid secret,just get outta my face.u one fat lier XD

No comments: