Chambers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ready.Set.DON'T go!


yep,u got it right.its a song.haha.no worries,i won't write a song review,not today.however,incase u don't know,the song is sang by miley cyrus(i love this girl like f**king crazyyy) and his dad,billy ray cyrus.its about how a dad is not willing to let her favourite daughter go but yet he have to.cus its time.OMG!OMG!*the tears are coming out!*its an old song but then i just heard it and...i remembered about my dad.ouh,i MISS him so much.sayang ayah...its been months since i last seen him.the last time when i went back,i didn't have the chance to spend time with him cus,he's a busy man.and the break is like few days!and i don't have the chance to kiss his hand before i got here.well,thi shaunt
me up until now!

haha.back then,i was my dad's favourite!hehe.when my mum force me to take medicine,i ran away like a chicken around the house.but then,dad brought me to the nearest shop and got me candies and soda.i don't know how,but he manage to get me to eat those so-called syrup!eeeeuuuw!kijammmm ayah :) now,not anymore.not after my lil sis was born.he just see me as a grown up girl who dont need him to treat me with candies and soda in order to make me take those nasty pills.guess,mum catch me this time around.

this might mean nothing to u,but it mean everything to me.i love my dad like so dayyym much.i miss him!i wanna go back home again.go for picnik or pretend to be sick(this tactic is so stone age,huhh?). i miss being on his old motorcycle and go to the shop and bought candies.my god,i wanna turn back time.however,i know i have to be patient,waiting for the time to go home.huhhh,its been months....hate this feeling!*shrug*so,for those whos homey is near,stop whinning about nak balek every single weekend or so ever.u gotta have to be me to know how i do i feel everytime u said,"tak best-nya this week x bleh balek rumah"
this lady is missing her DAD xoxo

2 comments:

vanilla ais said...

been there too..
huhu..
xbesh eyh jd teenager ni..
da xley manje2 sgt..
xmcm dolu2..
huuuuu...=(

Fynn said...

yahhh..i miss those tym :)