Chambers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I just need an artificial shoulder.

This happens just everytime the new semester begins. I'm beginning to think  just can't figure out what is wrong with me. Setiap kali buka semester baru, rasa macam tahi, macam outcast, macam underdog segala. Maybe it was just me. But this time,dengan segala macam dugaan, SCLC lah, rumah sewa,kelas and everything buat aku rasa macam nak quit.


Tapi when in time like this, it will be much easier if I have my friends all around me. To comfort me, telling me everything will be fine or maybe help me out. Now, nak mengadu dengan orang masalah apa pun berat hati. 80% would not care,and the rest would be glad I'm having problems. Well, reality bored me. Some dah missing in action, anothers just pentingkan well being masing-masing and others memang totally don't care. So,I think it would be much better if I could just swallow those problems to myself. 
fucked up already and it's not even a week.gee,thanks 2011.

I wanted to cry.I really need a shoulder, an artificial shoulder. Because it won't talk back, listen attentively and the best thing about it is, it stays.  

2 comments:

syeera fauzee said...

whats wrong fynn? hving a hard time to start kat sne? tke it slowly. u'l b fine. kau boley je en cll kitorg if na crita anything :)

Fynn said...

@syeera
yep.as usual,mcm ko xknl aku.hahah
thanks thanks,appreciate it :)