Chambers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lord is testing me :|

Okay, not going to lie, life had been shitty recently.


Why is it everyone is so eager to become judges nowadays? You know what's funny? The fact that those human beings love to judge like a FJ but loathe and probably too paranoid about law students. Hey now, isn't that a bit much contradict?

I don't usually like calling people names but hell, my housemates are a bunch of stupid people.

Mannn, you guys are the one who isolated yourself from us, never trying to talk to us, avoiding, pointing fingers, being skeptical, calling a torture session as meeting(?), pasting A4 papers of instructions that can be directly said to our faces, mengutuk as if I'm a bimbo, and now what, mengadu to landlord of us being law student and snobbish?

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK YOU FUCKING THINKING,FUCKED BITCHES??

So,here's another why you don't want to get me mad. Moving out is for sure on top of the very top of the list now yes.The only things that keep me from is all the moving stuffs, making wars with a bunch of losers, and had to deal with this one particular person.


Hey, kalau budak kos lain boleh stereotype us, macam tu sekali, now I think I have all the right in the world to stereotype budak business and math. Sorry to say guys, numbers and us,will never works. I won't just run away and let you go, "Yay, we vanished them law student", no i won't. I will stay LIKE A BOSS and mess out your life.

No comments: