Chambers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

I just move in meh!

I think I should rather use period than exclamation mark,don't you think guys?Pffttt...Ah,korang~ So today

1.1.11

I've finally move in rumah baru! Bilik baru,actually.I can't afford a 1k rent at the moment. So there was some shitty misunderstanding and trouble through the moving my ass process but I'm all armed. Let's just say I've been the opposite of lucky since forever. Nevertheless, I got almost 78% done with stuffings, and I really really like the whole new atmosphere of my BED. 


I'm so calling this my hive.Hint, the bee hive shapes all over bed sheet,people? It's a double decker, and I just effing remove the what you call this? penghadang dekat tepi yang prevent people like me from falling double decker.Alah, you guys should know well.I hate that! Whenever I try to climb up, it just give me the look that says 

'hey baby,climbing up your cradle?'

I mean wattafak? I'm like 20,dude~ So,that's my bed. Roomies? Aina,the classmate,koko-mate and the one who's gonna smell my farts-mate will be here on second. And the other two...who cares? Housemates? Who cares.


See the light? It's not that bright, it's yellowish. The most FAB in my room currently! And there goes my Tidi tak malu nak enter-frame.menyampasss 


Did you see this!did you,huh.did you?? The effing fan is just right above my head. So,if I wake up in the a.m. and decided to yawn or anything,how meh? Dammit, I should tell mum to buy me million dolar health insurance. And,can you see Tidi's ear there?HAHA.she just can't make it in!muahaha

the super dope bathroom in the room!


Seriously, Tidi?

and here the window.I like it very the muchos. Got some English sense and I can watch stars on earth(lampu) from there.My kind of smoothies.


Yes, aku sangat bengang when I found out yang I'll be in a room of 4. Mad like hell. But, my thought went down to Palestin,Africa, and I was like;

It's either you cope or you drink coke!

And,I decided to cope. :) And and! I totally like the consolation prize,the hunk pak guard.danggg!

No comments: