Chambers

Friday, December 31, 2010

My 2011 resolutions!

Oh don't get me wrong, dear hardcores of whatever in between, I'm a muslim yes,I know what awal Muharram is, but I also acknowledge new year. Bukan by clubbing till dawn, countdown at metal's group concert, or keluar date (konon romantic) on new year's eve. Not like that. But I enjoy fireworks,though. Afterall, I'm a teenage girl regardless of the fact that I'm getting into 20's soon (dammit),right people?All I'm saying is that, I don't see no wrong in going around telling people 'Happy New Year'!


Throughout 2010, I've been through lots of shits, craps and pricks. It's real world,who's to blame,kan? BUT, I can't believe it I'm saying this. BUT,those are the things that made me into me. Simple say, 2010 sucks to the fullest. Maybe this is a wishful thinking but I'm hoping for a better 2011.So hey, be nice.

# 1 Internet less.Study more


I don't know how on earth does I'm gonna nail this,but I did put this as priority no. 1 though.LOL

#2 There will be more days on which I don't give a fuck.

Tudung looks like shit?

Assignments still to do?

Bitches trying to make me mad?

Friends start giving me their new drama?

Some jerkass trying to tell me that I'm accomplishing nothing and should get a life?


#3 Ending 2011 single.

I did it this year,and I can do it again. Yes, there will be plenty of meaningless crushes that gonna seems like the one, but they are crushes, meaningless and temporary.

#4 I will start to look on the brighter side of things
#5 I won't hate myself for the imperfections

#6 I won't slack off in class...maybe just a little
#7 I'll appreciate my parents more
#8 Cry less.I'm 20

#9 I won't get butt-hurt over silly things


But, most importantly,

#10 I'll let go of the past

Oh,lupe,
"Have a great 2011"

4 comments:

Nor atau Nad said...

happy new year friend
=)

Fynn said...

@nor
happy new year to you too!
jgn lupe buat resolution ^^

AnneeeeeeM said...

happy new year. (:
fynn, N loikeee yg no 03. hee.

Fynn said...

@N
ehee...mari accomplish sama sama!^^