Chambers

Friday, December 24, 2010

Thank you uitm,I'm having the time of my life.

They ask, "Fynn,what happen?"

"I got in uitm,that's what happen!"

I can clearly remember the first shit that got me eversince. The train incident,remember? I have a hunch and I believe in it. Then Goblin, and then it spread. I worked my ass off days and nights, aiming to get the freaking hell out of here. I did it. I managed two effing semester and I know, I'll be free. Right then when I was dancing to the music gracefully, UPU showed up. Crash me into pieces,worse than heartbroken that suicide would be a meaningless joke as an option. Everything messed up, everything been brought up, screw everything. That time, I was thinking of running away from home and starting a new carrier out of the streets living or if I'm lucky I might have been kidnapped and sold to the rich. But silly faith keep me going, and yet I'm stuck in the same place for the sins of others. So there was BLS while LLB used to be so near. And now, the eff fucking house. I rent it. I pay for two fucking months and I don't even got a single key. I'm a law student who loathe prejudices and I also happen to study about human right in the constitution. So,when this shit keeps on pushing me from what I deserve, the flame just...you know,sort of turning real ugly. All I ask is pretty PLEASE duplicate the damn key and fucking post it to me. and I'll pay later. I'll pay double if money is what keep their brains disfunctional. If you guys are so full of the thought that I might steal your stuff or even thinking of arson, immediately slap your faces thrice. Rumah aku bukan around shah alam macam korang, and I happen to care about my mum yang nak kena hantar aku from perlis to shah alam by bus and terpaksa rush back on the next day since she has to work on bloody Monday! And you guys keep on fucking troubling me!


Hell yes it's a sloppy slope.
I'm emotional but I can think.

Do I blame uitm for those shitty things that never lay their eyes off me?
pffftttt...nooooo~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooo.
relax dear.
chill.
bertenang.
tarik nafas.
ok them hembus slowly.
ohooo. ok now.
i can only pray that ur problems could be solve ASAP. itu salah tuan rumah kan, and bukan salah uitm. ok mmg salah uitm aa tak nak provide hostel -__-" tapi ini dugaan kecik je, i know you can handle it babe ;)

Cheers.
And be strong!

Fynn said...

@faten
it's heart wrenching,tho...
dugaan tak henti henti,

still,i'll try to endure.thanks for the pat :)