Chambers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Lingeries hunt ended with a cake!

Sekarang memang zaman orang kahwin awal or what? Lepas dapat invitation satu-satu from kawan-kawan, I FELT OLD! like a nenek. because I don't find 20 is the right age for marriage. Well,maybe i'm too ambitious but seriously, marriage at 20?? 3 tahun kahwin then cerai. Oh Lord, I'm sorry I hope you guys yang nak kahwin tak affected by this. So whatever, excited punya pasal nak pergi wedding kawan for the first time, my besties plan lah nak beli wedding gift. Note that, 

I HAVE THE MOST PERVERT FRIENDS IN THE WORLD.

and I was suggesting pinggan mangkuk.

I think I would get myself one like this NANTI.


This one is a total E-U. like, SLUT~

So,lepas tahan malu segala pergi bayar dekat cashier, 'that thing' is in grab. Tunggu 2/2 nanti boleh bagi to Mas,the bride!

 The highlight of the day is of course,non other, ME. muahahahaha. Thank you Wednesday,my little dwarf friend for my fav cake. My third birthday cake,actually.


I am blessed.

4 comments:

syeera fauzee said...

tht kinda gift is d most perfect everrr fr newly-wed! AKU SUKAA! :D

i mean, asek beli pnggan mngkuk, etc2 yg cmtu, bosaann kot. =.= org laen pon sure2 beli cmtu jgkk. bt bju2 cmtu, mmg BESSSSSSSTTTT!

p/s: mse kau beli sure kau brangan kau pnye turn plak en fynn? *kening2* hahahahhaha

nuranne said...

a lot of my friends are getting married too, at their early twenties...I guess dah jodoh.

Fynn said...

@syeera
HAHAHAH...here comes another pervert friends :DD

p.s. NO WAY IN HEAVEN XD

Fynn said...

@Annie
I hope so...