Chambers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

hatiku,kosong...




ouh!im sooooo into this song at now.yahh!one of the OBVIOUS reason is,Aril will perform this song at the finale...frankly,i never heard of this song before,so right after the af diary,i rush over laptop and go for youtube...gosh!this song is sooo damn sweet!sing it to me,and i'll melt to the ground!haha..

then i was like playing it over and over and over and(u got it,don't u?) over again...at first i was just humming it while picturing me with my mr right(which would be a dream come true,if i EVER meet him!lol).then i was like,ouh!how i miss being in love!its been a while since i've been holding on the 'single' tittle.em...lets see,how long exactly?27 november 08...half year had passed!duhh...feels like yesterday...i just miss having someone to text all day long....night and days...making wake up calls and get scolded!*sigh..haha...to feel protected,to feels safe enough to walk around with someone u love by your side...I MISS having a boyfriend!missing the feeling when one is in a relationship...i long to call someone sayang(with feeling-larr,of course!haha)...i miss to have a call from someone late at night!chit-chating about nuting and feel likes im having the best conversation ever...to hold someone's hand,to hugggg(this is for after-marriage session ONLY!)^^*deep breath*huhhhh...i miss those so BAD!

so bad that i get jealous of other couples...so bad that i have to remind myself every second of what i stand for...so bad that i dont know until when will i survive...so bad that i put myself in every love song...so bad that i have to knock my own head or either slap my own face to bring me back into reality...(is it that bad?haha..try it!)so bad that i feel SO BAD!!!

however,its doesn't matter how much i miss those things...its doesn't matter even i sometimes have to feel lonely...i don't mind if im differ from others...its okay to keep on being single....at least until i make it to the top!i want to have a partner soooo bad!i want someone to call me sygg,to LOVE me for real...to text me all day long...but,i had VOW to myself...no more mistakes afterward...no more boys and their stupid lies...im just tooo fragile to trust on anyone...any boys on earth!whats happen in the past is enough.and enough is enough!afterall,i dont want to ruin my future as i've ruined my SPM...i gotta stay focus...!stay on track!future awaits!so for now,this heart is EMPTY...

No comments: