Chambers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm left to forget...

Did u forget,that i was even alive
Did u forget everything we ever had
Did u forget

Did u forget about me
Did u regret ever standing by my side
Did u forget what we're feeling inside
Now im left to forget about us

But somewhere we went wrong
We were once so strong
Our love is like a song
U cant forget it
So now i guess
This is where we have to stand
Did u regret ever holding my hand
Never again,please dont forget

We had it all
We were just about to fall
Even more in love than we were before
I WON'T FORGET ABOUT US
And at last
All the pictures have been burned
All the pasts just a lesson that we've learnt
Dont forget
I wont forget,us

Somewhere we went wrong
Our love is like a song
But u won't sing along
U've forgotten about us...
its 'Did U Forget'by Demi Lovato...true,this song is about love but somehow i found it great to describe exactly what i felt deep down under right now...yes!its LOVE,friendships' love...i dont know why but i cant feel the love is fading away bit by bit.a friend whom i used to know back then in schools was totally differ...is it me or her?or them?haha.its funny when i thot we're gonna last forever since in less than a year,we were like losing it all...sad to even think about it...all the sweet memories we ever had gone to waste just like that.i start to go on a thinking that they got their own life and so am i.whether or not to have it 'till the end,its on our own hand...we're the one who gotta choose...once choice made,don't ever think of rechoose cus when its time,im gonna say that ur a little too late,hunn...however,do accept my greatest thank from the bottom of my heart.eventhough ur not gonna be there forever and always,at least long ago u were once by my side..enduring all the pains and hardship together...frankly,i shoud be grateful enough to even have u to comfort me when everything seems so wrong...to always be there and keeps on supporting me whenever i needs back up...mostly for being my bestfriend...maybe im not good enough at being your friend.sorry if i ever bother u with some stupid questions,forgive me for bored u all day long..last and not least,until we meet again.im left to forget......

2 comments:

niesah la! niesah!! said...

awww...so sweet..
;)
dats what hepens when we are leaving aphase of life for another
thre'll be goodbyes n a new hi..

Fynn said...

Niesah!
tengss..
true2..however,life goes on(: