Chambers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bersyukur is not just a thing.

Feels like you got it bad?
Not having everything your way?
Disappointed? Crushed? Not being thankful?
Still complaining? Sweating over small stuff? Sighing? 

Well,maybe you should learn a little bit of my life. Feels my disappointment, the heartbreaks, and everything and then you'll see how lucky you have been. Friends, i'm not longing for attentions that i do not deserve, neither does i'm begging for any pieces of sympathy left. I'm just a lunatic girl who fall apart by silly jokes who wanted her words to be heard. As much as i wanted everything to be okay, as much as i wish i could face this strong pretty much like Nick, i just wish those people out there who's much more luckier than me to start looking at the bright side.
Please, stop complaining about not getting into your favorite institutions, not having enough time to prepare everything, or saying that you hate it because you have to be miles away from home. Be thankful, gorgeous. Because, your life is not that intricate,count on me. You now have the full reign to look down on me and think; really, am i that unfortunate?  

Getting hurts over and over again - my heart has undergone such an indescribable but yet so saddd,NO. So worn out. Sing, Oh, Suzanna, don't you cry for me... It's not working,i know. Don't anyone dare to go there,don't. My shoes are meant for me,you already have yours. I never thought this rejection can bring this much harm. I thought only toxic is hazardous. Clearly, i'm not meant for science. then how about life? Interesting,huh? Those mocking, smirks, insults, egos, heart wrenching advices... And i thought i was one tough girl who'll never quit. 

I know you might say I sounded like D most pathetic who quits easily, not being grateful, and so ever. but, i'm in a great catastrophe. The one worse than 2012. 

2 comments:

nn said...

i really feel you. teringat after SPM i tak dapat mana-mana. my friend yang result lagi rendah dapat one U ni yang memang baguslah tapi dia tak suka and merungut je kerja. i rasa nak lempang muka dia time tu. huhu

good luck dear. stay strong!

Fynn said...

betol!haha...rase terkilan,en?hihi

thankyouverymuch!
i will ^^