Chambers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Not so good news.

Mari mari, dengar ini cerita!
Poyo weh...
Ok, mostly dah tahu condition aku yang tak berapa nak senta these passing days. Sebab kejadian lahanat tuh. And, of course aku tak terkejut lansung when it turn out this way. Agak pathetic and totally predictable. Dah,dah. Stop kutuk,already.Nanti tak pasal aku ada fan page free kat FB.

Okay,here it goes.
UiTM akan serap masuk 16 people.Before this i thought all together 20 orang yang kena,idk what happen. Itupun doesn't necessarily including me. 

My heart says: Terima kasih saja lah labu!
My head says: please let me be among those 16~

Stupid fynn!

Thanks to Hawa for this infos. So, by next week baru dapat tahu whether i will make it or tak. So,marilah tunggu beramai-ramai!

My plan?
I thought if dapat masuk UiTM, i shall go and wait sampai keputusan rayuan UPU is out. and if i get lucky, by any chance of course, i wouldn't hesitate untuk melarikan diri ke UKM. UNLESS, the second intake session is differ from the first.faham tak?Nevermind. tak penting .So,keep our fingers crossed yah~

Now, my hommey is in complete chaos. Mum and Dad bising pasal how it is expected and keeps on telling me to redha,redha and redha. Unfortunately, i am not that person of "okay,i accept". Nahhh.I shall berusaha mati-matian sampai i get what i deserved. i always get what i want. It will be just a matter of time and how.
You wait~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow !
kamu mmg strong will darling.
but as a fren, i will always wish u luck, and pray that all ur hard work akan ditunaikan. InsyaALLAH :) masa akan menentukannya. jgn lose faith ! :DD

go go fynn !!

Fynn said...

the words are:

i hate u*** that much,huh?

haha.amin.
thanks for you continuous support!